Wednesday, January 2, 2008

An Interesting View of the Past, Present, and Future

Here is a trio of thought-provoking presentations put together by Karl Fisch (The Fischbowl). I encourage you to checkout his blog. As I began this year, I knew that I wanted to incorporate blogging into my course curriculum. I've finally found teachers that are also engaged with this valuable technology. You'll find links to course blogs at The Fischbowl. You can also checkout my class blogs - linked over to the right.

Here are the presentations (click on the titles to access the related blog posts):


What if? (Past)



Did you know? (Present)



2020 Vision (Future)



I hope you enjoyed these clips as much as I did. I think we should all consider how we are doing things, and if our methods need some adjustment.

No comments: